12/9/07

Dan's Students at School of Intercultural Studies




Friday was the last day of class for Dan and Casey Church did his presentation in the seminar on anthropological issues. During that session I was meeting with the ThM student I am mentor for, Tae Kim, and Casey and Dan took a break and invited us in for the end of class -- it was God's timing for Tae and Casey to meet, as Tae works with the mission in British Columbia that I served with from 1968-86 and is writing on First Nations leadership style AND Casey is a First Nations leader living in Albuquerque (see the blog on Nov 5 '07)
Then after lunch I was meeting with Dr. Roberta King for some editing I am doing for her, and Dan suggested to Casey that he have Roberta on his PhD committee, so he got to chat with her during this trip, too. Isn't the Lord gooooooood!
Do pray for these students as they study AND continue with ministry.

No comments: